me: you there?
iridetheJ: hey
me: ok you're probably busy seeing as you're a VP and all now so I'll just sit here and talk amongst myself because i HAVE to tell you what just happened
iridetheJ: i'm busy?
me: oh wait you're there
iridetheJ: you're busy!
me: i know, i know
ok.
so we got this new admin in MI, who everyone loves. well, my prop mgr loves her, and so does our HR lady. but she loves everyone. anyway, her first day was last thursday, which is when i was out there so when i came back everyone was all blah blah blah what'd you think?? and you know, i think she's nice and whatever, and she seems professional, but like, the things i care about only time will tell. you know, like if you make a lot of mistakes, and how big are the mistakes and how careful/careless you are, and IF YOU SHOW UP (our old admin called out sick or personal almost every week)
iridetheJ: sure. as long as you're cute.
me: (she's not)
so anyway, I called the office yesterday morning, and the new admin picks up. she goes "Skyline Re-la-ty Services"
!!!!!
I am floored.
iridetheJ: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
me: I told her "BTW, It's Skyline Realty Services, not RE-la-ty" and she's like, What? oh ok.
anyway, so I call the office later that afternoon, and again, new admin picks up. I swear to god I thought I heard "Skyline Re-la-ty Services!" again, but I am too shocked so I think maybe I was just hearing things.
So this morning I call again. New admin picks up. "Skyline Re-la-ty Services"
!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!
iridetheJ: HAHAHAHAHA
me: I go,"Tara! you said re-la-ty!!"
iridetheJ: HAHAHAHAHAHA
hahahahahahaha
wait you said that?
me: and she goes "Oh, I did? How do you say it?"
yeah I said it, but not all yelly like - just kind of surprised like
and I go "It's REAL-ty"
and she goes "RE-la-ty"
I go, "No, REAL-ty, REAL-ty!"
and she goes "Real-Real-RE-la-ty!"
!!!!!
iridetheJ: HAHAHAHAHAHA
hahahahaha
me: argh!!!
so i say, "ok, it’s REALTY, as in, 'hey that's REAL TEA, not FAKE TEA!'"
and she goes, "ok, Real Tea! that's good. I have to practice that."
iridetheJ: can I call her?
me: !!!!!!!!!!
yes, yes you can. but wait, you might get the old admin.
iridetheJ: what should I say?
how do I get the new one? forget it, it's too complicated.
me: I'll call and talk to the old one, so that the new one has to pick up. Ok ready?
iridetheJ: ok
me: just ask for me or something. and stall. play along.
ok call 313-227-1469*
(a smidgen amount of time elapses)
iridetheJ: RE
LA
TY!
me: !!!!!!
WTF!!!
what happened to the REAL TEA??
iridetheJ: it's fake!
wow. I thought maybe it would be a little vague, but no. it's clear as day. Re-la-ty.
can you maybe have her say something like Real Estate Services?
I know it's not the same but
me: I'll just have her say "Good morning, this is Skyline" or something like that
iridetheJ: her english sounds good
me: no, she's fine, she's normal. it's like nukiller. or li-berry
iridetheJ: haha li-berry
she's looking for your number...
me: forget it just hang up
iridetheJ: the thing about stuff like that is
me: she COMES FROM property management!
iridetheJ: if you can't say it chances are you don't need it
me: ?
iridetheJ: like, if you can't say library, you probably don't go that often
me: haha, ok
well
this lady is in real estate.
she needs to be able to say REAL TEA!
* You didn't think I'd put our real number in there, did you?
No comments:
Post a Comment