omg. are you for real? you are for real. THIS is the reason why I couldn't get the blogname I first thought of.
http://32andsingle.blogspot.com
It's probably better this way. There are many things I do and say which seem like a good idea at the time but are in fact not. Should I really be harping on both my old old age and my sorry sorry status all over the internet? On the one hand, it's really hilarious in this sort of funny but sad but not really sad cuz I'm actually quite awesome and some lucky/smart guy will realize it one day way!! On the other hand, it's pathetic. Period. And I do it enough in real life. Thank you, lovelatina.
http://32andsingle.blogspot.com
It's probably better this way. There are many things I do and say which seem like a good idea at the time but are in fact not. Should I really be harping on both my old old age and my sorry sorry status all over the internet? On the one hand, it's really hilarious in this sort of funny but sad but not really sad cuz I'm actually quite awesome and some lucky/smart guy will realize it one day way!! On the other hand, it's pathetic. Period. And I do it enough in real life. Thank you, lovelatina.
No comments:
Post a Comment