This year, everyone got promoted.
purplevenus98: so I'm sitting in my new office now
I gotta take advantage
and IM or something
Sent at 9:40 AM on Monday
me: hahaha
how is your new office?
purplevenus98: not bad
a little storage closet-y
we need to decorate it
me: is there no window?
purplevenus98: there are windows
me: hm ok
and you are in there all week?
purplevenus98: but they face a wall
we have 2 offices
because one has a view and one does not
we will rotate them, as well
it's really a bit silly
but I can do whatever I want in here
I guess
yeah
me: wait so are you always going to be in an office from now on?
purplevenus98: nope
that's what's weird
me: ok
purplevenus98: I will be in one half of the time
and out of that half
me: so it's like this
purplevenus98: half in this one
me: week one: desk
purplevenus98: half in the other ones
me: week two: office with window
week three: desk
week four: office with no window
purplevenus98: repeat
me: welcome to VPness!!
purplevenus98: thanks
you know what I've been doing all morning
me: no
purplevenus98: and have at least another half an hour before I can finish?
putting everyone's tasks for the next 2 weeks into a spreadsheet
with percentages
and affected groups
me: wow
management SUCKS!!!
purplevenus98: hahaha
me: you know this is going on blog right
purplevenus98: I hope so
(including this part)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment