Wednesday, August 27, 2008

He may be a chickenhawk, but he ain't no sausage

horsey: I was just reading some of Toney's ideas
(one of the directors)
he keeps writing scenes where "and then Horsey walks in with his shirt off like its completely normal"
fuckers, I don't even take my shirt off, and somehow there is already the joke that I take my shirt off all the time
its so infuriating ... Toney has a picture of himself on the beach, with a surfboard, as his profile picture ... and I have a decent picture ... AND I'M THE SAUSAGE IN THE SITUATION!
me: i think it's just you
why does toney have an e in his name?
horsey: I don't know
He isn't Italian
something else
Norse or something
lol
yo, what do you mean its just me
what about me screams, omg, he takes his shirt off all the time and acts like a sausage, so it would be funny if he walked in with his shirt off
I swear to god, I lean backwards and actually keep my shirt ON all the time, when everyone takes it off.
People didn't even know I was ripped till like December of last year, because my t-shirt rode up when I was taking off my sweater.
me: well for one thing
you like to complain about it an awful lot
horsey: ?!
me: so i think if you were to have a year where you glued your shirt on
you'd complain about it
and thus everyone would go, oh yeah, horsey, the guy who always has his shirt off
horsey: no, then it'd be, Horsey the guy who complains that his shirt is on
but I wouldn't complain about it
I'm only complaining to you
I don't say anything here
I just laugh
me: hmmmm
hmmmmm
hmmmmm
ok.
also, i think it's the way you walk around
you walk around with your chest puffed out
kinda like this:
horsey:Are you serious ... do I really
omg
I can't help it, my chest is out
me:

look
he's even brown like you!!

No comments: