Blogging.
Check out the post I just did, below. Why is that video all messed up? It's like, off to the side or something, or it doesn't fit in these little bars and it's just goofy looking overall. And I don't know how to fix it or what to do about it. So I'm just gonna leave it. As a policy, I don't want to post more than once a day, but you know I just had to point out that the previous post looks all jacked and that yes, I did notice it and I think it looks dumb and makes me look dumb and that no I'm not really going to do anything about it because on a scale of 1 to 10 about if I care that the video is all weirdified, I'm at about 1.17. As long as you can see it, that's all that matters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment