From: iridethej [mailto:xxxxxxx@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 1:09 PM
To: artemis
Subject: (no subject)
Sent: Thursday, 1:09 PM
To: artemis
Subject: (no subject)
I am at a loss for words.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: artemis [mailto:xxxx@gmail.com]
> Sent: Thursday, 10:48 AM
> To: j, iridethe
> Subject: (no subject)
> horsey: haha
> I dunno, I guess I just want to learn a language
> I was also thinking of German
> or Finnish
> me: do icelandic
> it's the hardest language in the world
> horsey: sure, or that
> me: either icelandic or finnish
> horsey: oh, in that case, no
> me: you may never Finnish learning finnish, is the problem though
> BRA HA!!
> horsey: what is the key combo for a punch?
> cntrl-P
> ok, that didn't work
> did you feel an impact on your nose?
> me: nose i didn't
> BRA HA!!!
3 comments:
That's my kind of humor! (There, I left a comment. Albeit not a very creative one.)
This is why I am fuk'd up.
Stanzy, you are an honest soul, unlike Chupon!! Admit it. You love it.
Post a Comment