
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
No more crumbs and soup
Woohoo! I cleaned out my keyboard and got rid of all the nastiness hiding between the keys. I actually popped out each and every key from the keyboard and wiped them all down. In doing so, I found out that these are made in a way so that you actually can spill a small amount of water on your keyboard and not damage anything. Long story, hard to explain. But check it out - I have a feeling my clean and newly arranged keyboard will help me be more productive from now on.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I did that recently. The keyboard felt weird after that. Then I had to change keyboards anyway (long story) and wound up with a different dirty (thought not too dirty) keyboard. My productivity has not been affected. I did notice the smart design of the kb that makes each of the keys act like a little umbrella, directing any liquid down to a safe area. BTW - this post showed up nicely in my MyYahoo page, with a thumbnail of the image. Très cool.
Awesome, thanks stanzy for eloquently explaining what I was too lazy to explain. In one word: Umbrella!
I read an article once that keyboards have more germs than toilet seats b/c no one ever cleans their keyboard. Way to go!
Where will you find snacks now?
At the bottom of her purse, seven-months aged, like always.
I am going to arrange my keyboard the exact same way before i leave for vacation so I can f'up our intern's life. I hate when he uses my office.
THANK YOU!!!! Someone finally noticed!!!
Post a Comment