Tuesday, May 6, 2008

And now it's time for: Compliments hour

papasfritas: your blog is funny
to people in your life who are featured on it
me: haha
yes only to me
and maybe the occasional friend who reads it
papasfritas: right
me: i think it's really only "funny" if you know me
papasfritas: haha well yeah
that is true
but most blogs are like that
me: maybe...i mean annie is funny
and i don't even know her
even though i feel like i do
and i might as well, since i am intimately familiar with her daily routines as a result of constantly stalking her
but that's different.
papasfritas: that is different
but she's funny for sure
she's got a unique style
and she's got shit to talk about
which is amazing
because not that much happens to me on a daily basis
me: hmmm
actually
she doesn't really have much to write about
but what is amazing is that

the stuff she doesn't have to write about, she writes about it really funnily

[ugly gmail IM heart smiley gif]

papasfritas: right

that's it

me: therefore

she is a good writer

papasfritas: she is

but so are you

I mean, you're a good writer

me: aww...that's so nice!

i really conceded that i am not though

that's why i must rely on ims

but thanks!!

papasfritas: no but like

you know, you write

you're a good writer

me: did you know that you are a good writer?

your emails are funny

papasfritas: haha thanks
it's not really that they're written well

I think they're just sufficiently discongruous to be funny

they're not narrative

me: heh

yeah but like that thing you wrote for mr.seriousface's cookbook was good

papasfritas: haha

thank you

but that was just how I talk transcribed on paper

either way. this was a fun compliment hour.

me: haha yes

your compliment was really nice

papasfritas: and so was yours

we are such nice people

perhaps I should start a blog about that

about how nice I am

I don't know if people fully appreciate that

me: i think you should!

your blog would be great

really funny, and nice as well as whipsmart

papasfritas: HAHAHA

I love compliment hour!

but I've got nothing to write about

oh, sure you do

plenty of fascinating things happen to you each day

wow, that's true. thank you

me: and even if you wrote about nothing, you'd write it really well

like seinfeld and annie

papasfritas: I do love annie

me: [ugly gmail IM heart smiley gif]

No comments: