Monday, May 5, 2008

Jack & Kate: When Lost sucks

Last week's Lost was snoretastic, and I am only bothering to write about it now because I am so bored right now that I got reminded about how bored I was last Thursday at around 10pm. So...Jack is all sick and he keeps passing out and throwing up, that's cool cuz I keep passing out too and I feel like throwing up everytime Jack whines. Then I wake up and like, Jack is walking around some nice house picking up baby toys and he talks to some chick in the shower and of course it's Kate even though she's disguised her voice so that at first we don't know it's her. But I know it's her, cuz I am so super awesome like that. Great, this episode is clearly going to be about them, and then they kiss and zzzzzzzzz....OK now I'm awake again - wait why is Hurley crying and freaking out Jack? Jack runs home and asks Kate to marry him, to which she says yes, and I know they're going to f* that up somehow zzzzzzz.... *Yawn* what's going on now? Oh Jack is getting his appendix taken out and it's so gross! ew, take your hand out of Jack's side Juliet!! Wow this is worth staying up for even though I'm watching through my fingers. Oh what's this? Now Juliet is telling Kate about how Jack loves zzzzzz...Kisses is meowing in my dream!....zzzzzz...Credits. Damn. What'd I miss?

No comments: