Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm contagious

But not in the way you think.


The next day...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know how you guys get yourselves out of these predicaments... My luck with airlines has been more like -- "we can put you on an alternative flight... next week, sir. would you like a voucher for that?"

artemis said...

Yeah. Remember that time we were stuck in O'Hare for 8 hours? It was long enough for you to watch The Great Escape 2.5 times.

Unknown said...

ooh yah.. almost forgot about that trip. and I totally lost out to the airline on that one. cuz I originally booked the flight too late, so we'd miss the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.... and I had to pay some $75 fee to get on an earlier flight -- which ended up being useless since we got trapped in OHare. See? That's my luck with airlines... ugh.