That's my motto for this year.
TRUE STORY: The other night at Nurse Betty's (I know I know, I have no business being on the lower east side at this point...)
Dude: Hey what's that?
Me: Uh, hand lotion. (I just came back from the bathroom.)
Dude: Can I have some??
Me: Sure.
Dude: Blah blah blah some chatter
Me: Blah blah blah some response
Dude: So, you guys have been here for like 3 hours!!
Me: Hm, you been keeping track?
Dude: Well um, so where are you from??
Me: Here.
Dude: Like New York?
Me: Yeah.
Dude: ME TOO! What school did you go to???
Me: Uh...Cornell?
Dude: What HIGH SCHOOL did you go to???
Me: Uh...Stuy?
Dude: OMG ME TOO!!!! WHAT YEAR??
Me: ...
Dude: I graduated in 2005!!!!!!
Me: (fainting)
Dude: Comeon, what year are you? 2006? Who did you have for chem??
Me: Uh, I gotta go. I left my wallet at the bar. Bye.
Seriously. I don't wanna talk to a guy who graduated from college in 2005, let alone high school.
And no, it's not a compliment because when they find out your real age, the look you get is one of true shock. And sometimes disgust.
So sad. So not funny.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment