I Hate the Shuttle
Tagline not included.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
THIS is why I watch LOST!!
Good old quality time with my buds.
Them: Chili's pad, Irving Place, NY, NY
Me: Hotel room, Irvine, CA
Them: 9:30 PM EST
Me: 6:30 PM PST
Them: Apple
Me: Dell
Chat tool: Gchat
Status: Awesome
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sometimes goofy things happen to me.
NEW!! As seen on TV!!!!111 (for realz)
Buy it! Try it!
stuff i don't hate.
Chupporitos
SquatCrouch.com
Vielot-Gonzalez
Masnick.com
dennis yang dot com
I Want Pink
The Slappy Page aka The Madd Page
Are you cute? Are you sleepy? Film yourself and stick the video up here!
Animal Review!
Cracked!
Photoshop Instructional Videos
Strange Maps
in the past
►
2012
(1)
►
November
(1)
▼
2010
(17)
►
August
(1)
▼
February
(6)
Knock, knock!
The best in customer service
THIS is why I watch LOST!!
Dog IMing a Cat
Better than bacon bits
LOST: Season 6 Premiere!
►
January
(10)
►
2009
(33)
►
November
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(60)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment