Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last one of the year

Happy New Year's Eve!

I'm headed down to Philly today for the last wedding of the year. Literally. 2008 was the year of "A Shitload of Weddings All Out of Town." This year, I went to 10 weddings, none of which were in New York and all of which required at least one night's stay in a hotel room. I even had to reject two weddings...which were also out of town. And like, far out of town - like Cali and Mexico. Because, I'd already been to Cali and Mexico for weddings! Actually the real reason I couldn't go is because I had conflicting weddings on those same weekends, which were also - you got it - out of town. Anyway, because I was so psyched about all the weddings and all the out of townness of all of them, I decided to make a map of my 2008 wedding schedule:

(Note: The "A" is where I live. The Bells are where I don't live.)



HAPPY NEW YEAR! Make 2009 count!

No comments: