Sunday, August 16, 2009

I hate LOL.

horsey: lol
me: omg
i saw a comedian this wkd who had a bit that reminded me of you
horsey: what was it?
me: i mean, it's not 100% you
more like 33.33% like you
horsey: lol
me: anyway he was going on about facebook and how everyone's addicted to it
and addicted to hearing that "dink"
and that we'll stop whatever we're doing to run over and check our computers
and then when you get there
it's just some dumbass friend who's like
"what's up"
and then you answer
"nothing"
and then he goes
"LOL"
and then he goes on to say, wtf there is nothing funny about that exchange!!!
horsey: lol
me: thank you for proving my pt
horsey: its more like "roger that" when I got nothing to add
but you can't say "roger that" to a story
usually I'm doing something when ppl IM, so I read what they say, and then write lol so they know I read it
sometimes it backfires
like when a friend told me about her miscarriage
me: OMG. LOL