Tagline not included.
Flies. That would be awesome.
Buzz and Mr Feces really aren't that bad
...and what about having two pieces of kim chee circling my head without being able to explain it?
How would you explain two flies circling your head constantly anyway? ("Before we sign this merger agreement, I should first say by way of explanation. Er, that is, a blog once asked whether I, um. Basically I don't like the smell of kimchee...."
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Flies. That would be awesome.
Buzz and Mr Feces really aren't that bad
...and what about having two pieces of kim chee circling my head without being able to explain it?
How would you explain two flies circling your head constantly anyway? ("Before we sign this merger agreement, I should first say by way of explanation. Er, that is, a blog once asked whether I, um. Basically I don't like the smell of kimchee...."
Post a Comment